So, this post today is influenced by the pride i'm running on because of a compliment i recieved from my media teacher. I was debating on what to write about when I then realised, i actually had something to talk about, that although it was the most embarrasing moment that has ever been inflicted on me, but again, quite hilarious (Especially for my mother who nearly crashed the car when i told her, while simultaneously almost wetting herself).

Yesterday, was my first day doing my work experience. I was excited, at the prospect of experiencing a real career (and also because i had the excuse to buy new clothes and was looking pretty damn proffessional). Although the work i was doing, was just being an assistant for one of the teachers at my school i was still looking forward to it. I had a salad prepared, a rare occurance for me seen as though my usual pallette involves grease and fat, i had a fruit salad and even one of those cereal bars you eat in about 3 seconds. Along with this my mother had decided to put me on the volvic (That she calls the 'volva') challenge seen as though her earlier attempt failed and she caught me downing yazoo behind the summer house. It was then the volvic decided to betray me and i felt like my bladder was going to combust, i knew i was allowed to use staff toilets so i went in, noticing a strange looking object fixed to the wall.
2 hours later
I was doing good, i was feeling good, lunch was upon us and nearing to the time where i could eat my delicous and home prepared sainsburys salad. The volvic and my internal organs though, had failed me once again, so i dashed to the staff toilets, my friend waiting outside the door and oblivious to that fact that she could have protected me from the horror i am about to reveal to you.
i had dashed in the door, but there was another. I opened it slowly, eyes buring from the sweat on my brow, it was then i saw him. Him. A teacher from school, one who used to teach me geography, zipping up (i didn't see anything except his zip) I was stood there for what seemed to be hours analyzing the fact that i could not tell the difference between toilet signs and that my life would never be the same again. It was then he said
"Ladies are the ones next door, Charlotte"
So, thats my tale of horrific events for the day (all true) i suppose it wasn't horrific as it seems, infact its become sort of an ongoing joke in the humanities department, some of them involving comments such as;
"Did you not notice the little man on the door"
"Maybe in the comment section of your work experience report i should put 'cannot read signs"
or "I'm going to the toilet now miss" "Okay Charlotte, remember its the one with the stick girl in the skirt won't you"
and soon to be probably around the whole school. Maybe one day when i enter a room, there shall be a smart arse who says;
"Zip up people, Charlottes in the house"
CFV o

Charlotte, Bless you love'. But I'm sorry, that made me laugh so much that i actually cried. It could have been worse, no idea how, but it could have.Talking about work experience, you know that I have really bad sunburn, well my grandma gave me this aftersun, but it's different to one I normally use. so as you do, you put it on, you trust your grand parents. But I woke up this morning, to find where i had put on the aftersun had turned orange. And when I say orange, I mean BRIGHT orange. I scrubed at it this morning and its not coming out. So i had to go to trident with my skin being 4 colours. Red, white, tan (from my arms that ahve tanned already) and orange. After a whole day of kids from trident going ' Teacher, you feeling ok? You are orange today instead of red!' that when I got home I got the after sun I used out, and read the front. and there in BIG BOLD letters were 'tan enhanser' (spelt wrong i think) but more or less means, it turns your sunburn into a tan. But i dont tan but it turned my skin orange anyway. So lets hope it comes off in time xD
ReplyDeleteFrom other charlotte xxx
LOL!
ReplyDeleteCharlotte, i love it.
you are immense.
i love you..
keep doin them!
i am soooo subscribing!